Why Choose Us?
When you choose Pacific Imaging Center you get the following:
- Easy scheduling: Physicians simply need to fax us the patient information and we will make the contact and set up the appointment.
- Minimal wait-time: Most scans are completed within two working days of receiving the referral call from the physician’s office.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Our GE 1.5 Tesla EchoSpeed Plus MRI system produces excellent images, and that means more accurate diagnosis.
- Rapid turnaround: A report will be faxed to the patient’s physician within 4 to 24 hours after the appointment at PIC.
- NOIA partnership: All of our tests are read by National Orthopedic Imaging Associates. This means that a radiologist specializing in musculoskeletal or neurological imaging will read the scan and provide analysis. NOIA radiologists serve as consultants for the U.S. Olympic Team and for several professional sports teams. They read approximately 300 MRIs per day. (Kaiser tests are read by Kaiser radiologists).
- Images available on disk.
- Competitive pricing.
- Single bill: In many cases, patients receive a separate bill for the radiologist’s read-fee. We include that fee in the cost of the scan, so patients receive only a single bill.
- Patient comfort: Our short-bore, whole-body imaging system is designed with open, flared ends to alleviate patient anxiety.
- Clean, comfortable atmosphere.
- Courteous, professional staff.
- Music available for patients during most exams.
- Convenient parking.